You can become faster. You can become more explosive. It is possible with hard work. This is the exact formula that will teach you how to increase your speed.
What's in it? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 40 pages of exercises, drills, and workouts based off the exact formula I used to increase my speed and become one of the fastest players on my high school, collegiate, semi-pro, and professional teams. •Over 50 different speed exercises. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 3 days a week, 8 week program broken into two phases that progress in difficulty as you advance through them. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 2 days a week of plyometrics and sprint work aimed to develop fast-twitch muscle fibers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 1 day a week of weight training specifically designed to increase explosive strength and overall athleticism. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Full drill/exercise descriptions for every single exercise. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 24/7 email support from Matt Sheldon
- great programme
By Tom clinton
Do you have a video demonstration exercises?
I have used this program for a couple of seasons now and it really increases my speed. However, I wonder if the Game Fit program should be in pre-season schedule or if the Speed Program can actually do the same (Get me into shape)? What are you takes on this Matt?
I've benn a loyal and old supporter of you Matt since the old Germany days and I had huge improvements over the year's thanks to your advice
But unfortunately I really struggled to get the money to buy the speed program (I live in Syria so u can't buy gift cards that have money on them )so I asked my brother he works in Germany to buy it for me but for some reason I can't find it and it never downloaded to my device
I hope you answer me why that is
I want to get faster rIeally bad tried everything consistently too
Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out! I'll make sure that you get your program.
can this be used Mid Season or Off-season?
It's meant for Off-season as it's a pretty rigorous program, but as long as you listen to your body and progress slowly you can do it during the regular season.